1.13.2011

Handmade, With Love

Hello Lovelies!
I hope you are all doing well and for those who aren't keep in mind that the weekend is only a day away. I have some exciting news for all of you. Thanks to the wonderful Kathleen of Inspirafashion I have been given to opportunity to participate in this amazing project...


I think this is an absolutely wonderful idea! It will really put my creative skills to the test. :) I have yet to decide what my handmade item will be but I have a few ideas and I'm excited to see what happens. So, with that said go ahead and write a comment & make sure that you leave an email address in order for me to contact you. For those participate, as part of the "pay it forward" you need to re-blog this post for your readers. 

As always, I want to thank all my readers old & new. I appreciate every single one of you. Each of your lovely comments puts a smile on my face. :)

xoxo, Tiff

No comments: