11.06.2010

November

     Happy November! I realise that I'm a few days late but better late then never right. So I've decided that from now on (depending on how this first time goes) I will put together an outfit that I think captures the "fashion essence" of the month. As soon as I saw this jacket I feel in love. I only wish I had one exactly like it. Camel is definatly the color of the season so there was no way to avoid adding something camel. Hope you enjoy :)


     November is that month to give back. A time of giving and thanks. It's the start of that wonderful holiday season, where everyone seems to be in high spirits. When you reflect on the year that past way to quickly. Whether you donate canned foods or have a toy drive for kids, do something good this month that has a positive effect on your community. What might seem like the smallest thing to you, can mean the world to someone else.

With Love, Tiff

No comments: