2.20.2011

You Can't Always Get What You Want


Shorts: Hollister Tights: Target Boots: MIA Blazer: American Rag Rolling Stones Tee: Random


    
     For all of you out there wondering where I've been for the past week I have one word for you: School. It makes my life difficult. School takes up all of my time and tires me out to the point where I don't even fell like getting dressed. I've been living in jeans and sweatshirts the last week. I know, I know- bad bad blogger. Very bad. Not only that but this bipolar California weather has got me in quite the fashion-funk. Sunny and warm one day. Cloudy and windy the next and out of nowhere bam-rain. I can't figure out what season I'm dressing for. On top of that the weatherman keeps feeding me lies! Anyway enough with the ranting. Major props to all you lovelies who keep reading my blog in spite of the lack of a posting schedule. How I miss the days of winter break where I could blog till my hearts content. At least spring break it right around the corner. Eep!
     
     You probably wouldn't realize this but underneath my sweet exterior lies a true rocker. No poppy music for me- its all about the good ol rock n' roll. I'm talking Beatles, Rolling Stones, ACDC,  Aerosmith, Van Halen etc etc. There in lies the inspiration behind todays outfit. It's a shame I have such little musical ability and so I express my love for it in the same way I do most other things- fashion. Through what I wear and my personal style.


     I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. I'm taking it pretty easy and enjoying my three days off. :)


-Tiffany

3 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

love your shirt. when you're out of school, trust me. you miss being in school.

Unknown said...

This is a great look for you, hope school gets easier this week.
Freesia

Alina Bregman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.