2.23.2011

Latest Obsession

Mod Cloth - Asos - Nastygal - Fashiolista (Image Via)


     Lately I have found myself obsessed with sequins. I've always  had a fixation for sparkly items before but all of a sudden I can’t get enough of the idea of shiny sequins. I've been on the hunt for the perfect sequin dress...or top or skirt or well you get the picture. It's out there somewhere waiting for me. Although I'm still not sure where this obsession came from...
Hope you having a wonderful week. Remember- there's only one more day until Friday! 

-Tiffany

p.s. I just wanted to thank all of you for reading my blog and being so supportive. Reading your comments always brightens even the gloomiest of my days.  :)

2 comments:

eliz said...

I love sequins too but...I never buy anything because I think about the hassle of cleaning it...or the all the sequins messing up haha

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

I loveeee sequins. x


p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a necklace from Pie N The Sky if you'd like to check it out. :) x
devorelebeaumonstre.com