12.10.2010

Ready for the Holidays

     First and foremost, I'd like to officially state how much I hate finals week. The whole idea makes my skin crawl. I can not tell you how ready I am for it to be all over. Between school/homework/studying/sleeping I haven't had much time to post anything and for that...I apologize. But come next Friday when all this torture is over, I will have something of interest for all of my lovely readers. :) I did however manage to squeeze in a haircut this week and I can't wait to show you! Who knew a simple change could make you feel so different? Anyways I might have something post-worthy tomorrow being that its Saturday, but if not next week for sure. [I promise!]

-Tiffany

3 comments:

Oh,Wunder! said...

lovely blog
i would be happy if you visit me:

http://ohwunder.blogspot.com/

<3

Kathleen said...

omg i am soo with you on this one girl. i despise the word finals all together. i seriously cannot wait for it to all be over. i hope it's over for you soon, and you'll get to have much-needed relaxation time. :)

<3, Kathleen.

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

lots of luck! x hivennn.